I thrive in well-caffeinated and fast-paced environments and love working with awesome multi-disciplinary teams to build new and exciting user experiences. I’m passionate about using data from ethnographic research and digital analytics to drive strategic decision-making and inform innovative product and service development. I’ve worked for disruptive startups within two large financial services companies - MassMutual and John Hancock - where I led efforts to develop some of their first direct to consumer physical and digital products. I’ve also interned at two major creative advertising agencies - Alma Ad and Crispin Porter + Bogusky - and two design research labs - Wellesley College HCI Lab and MIT Mobile Experience Lab.
In October 2017, COIN's leadership team finalized concept development for John Hancock’s innovation lab (LOFT) and Digital Advice business' new impact investing app. I worked with them to develop my role as the team's first product manager. I started in January 2018 to help refine an ambitious product vision and bring an MVP to market.
Within the first year, here are a few things I've accomplished:
- Product lead of the first major release of the COIN impact investing app, the InvestwithCOIN.com website, and the operations portal.
- Collaborated with Pivotal Labs to develop a culture of lean product development practices across business units at John Hancock.
- Created user flow diagrams and product requirements documents, collaborated with UX designers to develop interfaces, and worked alongside engineers during development, QA and user testing.
- Led weekly sprint planning meetings and maintained an appropriately groomed and prioritized backlog in JIRA.
- Developed and monitored KPIs and product metrics analytics dashboards in Adobe Omniture. Built a lean experiments road-map to improve conversion rate throughout the product funnel. See less
Check out the incredible speaker line-up to see who will be joining Claire.
*Processing your payment may take a moment. Please click submit payment only once, and do not refresh this page. Doing so may result in your credit card being charged more than once.