Hilton Boston Back BayBOSTON Massachusetts
40 Dalton Street
Boston, MA 02115
With a unique glass building that offers stunning panoramic views of the Boston skyline, Hilton Back Bay hotel is the perfect setting for world-class shopping, dining, business meetings and events. The hotel offers 15 meeting rooms with over 15,000 sq. ft. of meeting and event space and is across the street from Hynes Convention Center. Looking to see a Boston Red Sox game? They are located within walking distance of Fenway Park.
The guest rooms at the Boston hotel offer spectacular views of the Boston skyline, so you can relax in style from the comfort of your room. Their rooms also offer complimentary WiFi and flat screen TVs, as well as the Hilton Serenity Bed featuring the exclusive Suite Dreams mattress and Super Topper mattress pad.
The Boston hotel features an indoor pool, sundeck and a fitness center so you can stay on top of your fitness regime on the road. Looking to keep in touch with the office? The Business Center offers complimentary WiFi and you can even sip on a Starbucks® coffee, brewed daily.
The special room rate of $379 has been established to make your reservation process easy. Simply call 1-617-236-1100 and give the group name SDW or click here to book now. For your convenience, the special rate has been extended to three days before and after the conference as available.
Please note: IQPC will never recommend, approve or appoint any third party rooming service to act on our behalf. Please be extremely wary if you are approached by any such companies. We will always endeavor to negotiate the best available rates for you so please use the Hotel´s website link provided.
Warning: Housing Scam from Exhibition Housing Management
• IQPC has been made aware that a service provider called Exhibition Housing Management has contacted a number of individuals who are attending this event, quoting the event, to offer hotel reservation services.
• Please note that Exhibition Housing Management does not represent IQPC, nor have we authorized them to use our names or trademarks on information they send out to exhibitors. While we do not know enough about this third party’s intent, we recommend you reserve rooms with hotels listed on the conference web site.
Please be aware of the following:
• IQPC does not contract with any third party vendors to provide hotel reservation services. Any company saying or implying they are affiliated with the event for this purpose is not being truthful, and they cannot offer you the terms IQPC has negotiated with the venue.
• No one should contact you directly to book your hotel room or offer you a “special discounted conference rate” or “can save you $30.00 off your room rate.” If you receive one of these calls or emails, it is a scam. They are not associates of IQPC.
• If you receive a phone call from someone wanting to speak to the “tradeshow coordinator or the person who is handling SSON that your company is attending,” it is a scam and they are not affiliated with IQPC.
• If someone emails you claiming to be from any exhibitor or operations department, and the email is not from a iqpc.com email address, do not share any information with them. The company is not affiliated with IQPC and it is a scam.