Hilton Boston Back BayBOSTON Massachusetts
Hilton boston back bay
40 Dalton Street
Boston, MA 02115
Unfortunately, our room block at the Hilton Boston Back Bay is now SOLD OUT! You may still book rooms at the Hilton Boston Back Bay, but it will not be at the discounted group rate. If you would like to stay at this venue, make sure to book soon, as the hotel is also on the verge of being completely full.
**If you would like to stay at another nearby hotel, we have secured the following room blocks at a discounted group rate: The Courtyard Boston Copley Square & The Lenox. Details on how to make a reservation can be found below.**
courtyard boston copley square
88 Exeter St,
Boston, MA 02116
Group Rate: $499 per night (plus applicable taxes) specifically for Service Design Week attendees, while upon availability. In order to make your reservation at this special discounted rate, please book your room by Tuesday, October 2nd, 2018.
How to Book: To book your room, please call 1-800-321-2211 abd identify you are part of the IQPC group to ensure the special rate (based on availability). You may also Click Here to make your reservation.
IQPC encourages attendees, speakers and sponsors to book room right away to ensure the discounted rate and accommodations. The hotel will accept reservations until Tuesday, October 2nd, 2018. After this date, the hotel will no longer be able to offer the discounted rate.
61 EXETER STREET AT BOYLSTON STREET
BOSTON, MA 02116
Group Rate: $405 per night (plus applicable taxes) specifically for Service Design Week attendees, while upon availability. In order to make your reservation at this special discounted rate, please book your room by Sunday, October 7th, 2018.
How to Book: To book your room, please identify you are part of the IQPC – Service Design Week group to ensure the special rate (based on availability). You can call the reservation department at 1-617-536-5300 or the toll free reservation line at (800)225-7676 , to book your room using the group code: IQPC101418 You may also Click Here to make your reservation.
IQPC encourages attendees, speakers and sponsors to book room right away to ensure the discounted rate and accommodations. The hotel will accept reservations until Sunday, October 7th, 2018. After the cut-off date, it is at the Hotel’s discretion whether to accept additional reservations, which will be subject to prevailing rates and availability.
Warning: Housing Scam from Exhibition Housing Management
• IQPC has been made aware that a service provider called Exhibition Housing Management has contacted a number of individuals who are attending this event, quoting the event, to offer hotel reservation services.
• Please note that Exhibition Housing Management does not represent IQPC, nor have we authorized them to use our names or trademarks on information they send out to exhibitors. While we do not know enough about this third party’s intent, we recommend you reserve rooms with hotels listed on the conference web site.
Please be aware of the following:
• IQPC does not contract with any third party vendors to provide hotel reservation services. Any company saying or implying they are affiliated with the event for this purpose is not being truthful, and they cannot offer you the terms IQPC has negotiated with the venue.
• No one should contact you directly to book your hotel room or offer you a “special discounted conference rate” or “can save you $30.00 off your room rate.” If you receive one of these calls or emails, it is a scam. They are not associates of IQPC.
• If you receive a phone call from someone wanting to speak to the “tradeshow coordinator or the person who is handling SSON that your company is attending,” it is a scam and they are not affiliated with IQPC.
• If someone emails you claiming to be from any exhibitor or operations department, and the email is not from a iqpc.com email address, do not share any information with them. The company is not affiliated with IQPC and it is a scam.